- Personal Information
- Use of Personal Information
- Use of Information for Marketing Purpose
- Access and Edit of Information
- Data Tracking
- Publicly Post Information
- Offline Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- IROO INDONESIA collects personal information which may contain personal data that identifies specific end user. In several ways when you engage in certain activities on the Site such as creating an account, filling out a survey, placing an order or service from us, posting an opinion, sending us feedback, requesting information about our products, applying for a job through the Site, or registering for a service offered by IROO INDONESIA (collectively “Activities”), we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. It is optional for you to engage in the Activites. By registering or engaging in the Activities, you are consenting to the collection of your certain personal information about yourself, such as but not limited to your first and last name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, home address, shipping address, credit/debit car billing address(es), and date of birth; and when you order products or services, we may also ask you to provide us with your bank account number, credit card number, expiration date, and authentication codes or related information. Depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some is identified as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information for a particular activity that requires it, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
IROO INDONESIA may share your information in a Business Transfer. As with any other business, we could merge with or be acquired by other entities. If this occurs, the successor company would acquire the information we maintain, including your pesonal information.
IROO INDONESIA may use your information, including non-personal information, for our internal and demographic studies, to monitor customer patterns, analyze trends, comply with applicable law, cooperate with law enforcement activities, troubleshoot, and administer the Site so we can consistently improve our Site to better meet our visitors’ needs. We may disclose or share non-personal information such as aggregated demographic information with business partners, Affiliates, and advertisers, for example, to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, and programming. We may use third party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit our Site. Those companies may use non-personal information about your visits to this Site and other websites in order to provide, through the use of network tags, advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We allow Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze non-personal information usage and volume statistical information from our users to administer our Site and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for advertisers. Please note that this is not personal information, only aggregated summaries of the activities of our users.
There are four (4) types of cookies:
- Website Functionality Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable the Site to provide services you have asked for such as remembering your shopping bags.
- Website Analytics Cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use the Site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the Site operates. For example, we utilize analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our Site, browse or use our Site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal information from which your individual identity can be established.
- Users Preference Cookies
These cookies remember choices you make such as language, search parameters e.g. size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information is also merged with other users on an anonymous basis to enable us to improve how the site operates. For example, our saved items feature utilizes a cookie to remember the products which you have expressed a wish to save while browsing our Site.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habitsin order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalized adverts when visiting other websites. You can change settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored in your computer or device without your explicit consent. Your browser “help” section will normally provide details on how to manage the cookie settings.
- Website Functionality Cookies
- USE OF INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSE
- We intend to use your information in direct marketing and, therefore, would like to use the information in our records including your name, phone number, email and/or correspondence address to send you marketing materials. When you register, you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service which will send you email and direct mail alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. Such alerts may include marketing information about products offered by IROO INDONESIA and our subsidiaries, or products and services offered by our selected business partners.
At all times we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Any email we send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that particular mailshot. Simply follow the notifications in the email. Alternatively you can change your email preferences or opt out of all emails by logging into My Account. To opt-out of direct mail service or updates, please contact IROO INDONESIA Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org. When contacting us, please indicate your name and email address, and specify which promotional emails you do not want to receive. It may, however, be impossible for us to completely delete all of your information because we periodically backup information.
- ACCESS AND EDIT OF INFORMATION
- If for any reason you are concerned that the information held by IROO INDONESIA is not correct, you may access and edit the personal information you provide us. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes.
- DATA TRACKING
- We take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of personal information. You can access your personal information on our Site after you “sign-in” to My Account through a password and email address. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. Any personal information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your personal information is safe as it is transmitted to us.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Site, and are not responsible nor held liable for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
- PUBLICLY POST INFORMATION
- We may provide areas on our Site where you can publicly post information about yourself, can communicate with others, or can review products and submit media content. This information may be accessible by third parties and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post. Thus, please use caution when posting any personal information in public areas of our Site.
- OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- MISCELLANEOUS PRIVACY ISSUES
- We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children or those under the age of 18. By using this Site, you have represented that you are either 18 years of age or, using this Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.